:Have you ever wished you could get rid of all the STUFF weighing you down, once and for all? Do you long to find balance and order? Are you unsure of where to even start?
Ruth Soukup, New York Times bestselling author and popular blogger, knows all too well how overwhelming it can feel to have a life filled with too many things. Through personal stories and practical action plans, she will inspire and empower you to finally declutter not only your home, but your mind and soul as well. Unstuffed is real, honest, and speaks to the heart of the matter-how can we take back our lives from the stuff that is weighing us down?
In this book readers will journey with Ruth to:
- Discover that more storage space is not the solution, and instead learn how to set strict limits for the stuff we bring in
- Overcome the frustration of dealing with our kids' influx of stuff and implement practical solutions for keeping the chaos at bay
- Recognize the pitfalls of an overstuffed schedule and learn to combat the culture of busy that keeps us running from one thing to the next
- Finally conquer that mountain of paperwork that threatens to tumble down around us at any moment
- Find balance by letting go of unhealthy habits that can add to our spiritual clutter