Express shipping is available to most areas within Australia. We cannot offer the service to the Northern Territory, North-West Western Australia, Christmas and Keeling Islands, or orders shipped outside Australia.
*Out-of-stock items (including preorders) or items sent from multiple stores will affect the express shipping option. Only the first part of your order will be sent express; items on backorder will be sent out post-free as they are made available but not express shipped.
Ensure that the total stock quantity you require is at one store to ensure your order is not delayed. It may be worth placing a phone call to the store to double-check indicated stock numbers.
If you wish to have items express shipped from multiple locations due to your required quantity, don't hesitate to contact our Customer Service Team by phone to ensure we can organise this for you. Each separate order will incur additional express shipping charges of $4.99 per package.
- At Koorong, we charge only one delivery fee for any regular postage order, even if that order is filled in more than one shipment.
- Backorders of temporarily unavailable items on your initial order will not be charged any additional delivery fee when sent.
- We calculate the postage according to the total value of items supplied from your order.
- We ship orders direct from all of our stores. You may receive multiple deliveries to fulfil your order as quickly as possible.
- Ticket sales up to $15.00 will incur a $1.00 postage and handling fee. Ticket sales over $15.00 will be sent by registered mail for $3.95.